Sunday, November 21, 2010

Thinking ...

I've been thinking about Disney more and more latel  It seems to be on my mind more now that I've got less than 2 months left.  I think about my apartment and what it's going to look like, how I want to set up my bedroom, and where I'll want to put the TV.

I think about going to the parks on my days off and getting to experience everything I didn't have time to when I visited last time.  Like all the shows and parades I want to see.  Or the rides I didn't try yet.

I haven't really wondered about my roommate yet.  At least I hadn't until i started writing this post.  I hope we get along well.  And that we can work well together to keep the apartment clean.  It would suck having someone who doesn't clean up after themselves.

I know that, myself, can get a little messy but I keep that to my room/area.  And I don't especially enjoy doing the dishes, but I will.

Come to think of it, I think I should probably have a meeting with my roommate on the first day to come up with some apartment rules and maybe a chores list.  That way there will be less arguing later on.

No comments:

Post a Comment