Wednesday, December 22, 2010

OMG! 28 Days!!


I can't believe I've got less than 1 month to go until check in.  I've got a bunch of stuff packed already and after my sister, Aly, goes back to Florida on January 2, I'll use the guest room to put everything I'm taking in there.  I've still got to finish making a proper packing list.  My mom will probably have to help me figure ut what to take and what to leave here.  I've only ever lived with my parents (and I'm 23 almost 24 :C ). 

Last night was the company holiday party and everyone had such a great time.  Food, games (pie-eating contest and donut on a string contest), music and a movie (National Lampoon's Christmas Vacation).  The  movie was my manager, Kirk's, idea; it's his favourite movie.  It was so much fun.  I got all dolled up, I never get the chance to dress nice so I went all out. Bought a new top and got my nails done and everything.  And my secret santa got me a wonderful bottle of Britney Spears perfume, Believe.  It smells amazing.

Anyways, I'm getting more and more excited about leaving for Florida.  But at the same time, I don't want to leave my job.  I love working with everyone there.

No comments:

Post a Comment