Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Planning

Right now I'm in the planning and shopping phase of waiting.  I've been researching car insurance, gas prices, motel costs, and buying supplies and things I might need for Florida lately.

Eventually I'll post a packing blog but for now I'll just tell you some of the things I've bought for Florida.
  • bed-in-a-bag
  • over the bed shelf system
  • a boyfriend pillow (the ones that look like part of a chair)
  • a clip-on desk lamp for the shelf system
  • over-the-door hooks for the bathroom (towels, robes, etc.)
  • suction cup shower shelf for storing my shampoo, conditioner, scrubbie, etc.
  • hanging shelves for the closet (shoe shelf, sweater shelf, pants shelf) to save space in the drawers
  • a large pink tote for bringing all my clothes down in
I have a lot of other things that I already have in my posession that I'll be bringing down but I don't have a full list yet so I'll have to post that later.

I know I still want to buy food containers and a toaster, an ironing board(table-top) and clothes iron.  But I guess those will have to wait til I get paid next. :D

Bye for now!

No comments:

Post a Comment