Monday, April 19, 2010

Advisor Meeting

So today I had an appointment with my advisor at school about next semester's registration. I signed up for my classes for next Fall and I also talked to her about the DCP.

I was a little tense going into the meeting.  I had been asuming the worst and expected her to protest my going to the DCP.  I had even prepared a few reasons and rehearsed contradictions to her reasons why I shouldn't.  Turned out I didn't need them at all.

My advisor had, at one point in the meeting, said that I should be able to graduate in Spring 2011 but then I told her about Disney and she got excited.  So this Fall I'll be applying for DCP with the full backing of my advisor.  She said it would be a great experience for me (which I agree with).

Now, all I need to do is continue saving money and apply.

Yeah!  It looks so much more real to me now. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment