Saturday, April 24, 2010

Things To Do In Disney

Once I'm in Disney, I have a list of things that I'd like to do.
  • Eat/drink around the world - trying at least one food or drink from each pavillion in World Showcase
  • Hats - I want to take a photo of me wearing a hat from every country in World Showcase
  • Theme days - Pick a theme for the day i.e. Jungle and ride the safari all day
  • Character Meets - Try and find as many characters as possible to get autographs and photos
  • Hidden Mickey - Try to find a post hidden mickeys from all the parks
  • Universal Studios - Visit the park at least once
  • Cique du Soleil - La Nouba must be seen at least once during the program
  • Parades - See every parade
  • Fireworks - See all the fireworks shows
  • Resorts - I want to visit every single one of the resorts, especially Animal Kingdom Lodge
I'm sure I'll do plenty of other stuff, but that's my list for now.

No comments:

Post a Comment