Tuesday, April 20, 2010

The List

My title sounds a little ominous doesn't it? But really this post is just going to be me listing all my favourite Disney things. So here goes.

Favourite Movie:   Beauty and the Beast and Tinkerbell are tied.

Favourite Character:   Tinker Bell (she's my homegirl :D)

Favourite Princess:    I have 3-Cinderella, Belle, and Aurora

Favourite Prince:    Naveen cause he looks good, can sing, and plays an instrument.

Favourite Movie Duo:   Timon and Pumbaa (Who doesn't love them?)

Favourite Disney Park:    Magic Kingdom follwed extremely closely by Epcot (love Morocco)

Favourite Disney Ride:    Space Mountain; I love the thrill and adrenaline it induces.

Favourite Disney Show:    Don't have one; the only show I've seen is Nemo the Musical :(

So yeah ... that's the list.  I can't really think of anything else I should add to it right now but I might post an updated list later on. Perhaps once I get in to the program.

No comments:

Post a Comment