Saturday, February 5, 2011

So Much Fun

I have been having so much fun lately.  I've made some interesting work friends.  Tonight a bunch of us from Fantasyland Merch went to Steak n Shake after work.  OMM! They are hilarious.  I took a whole bunch of pics and videos.  We laughed so hard all night and now my stomach muscles hurt.

Work has been going great for now.  I've mainly worked in Fantasy Faire so far stocking and registers, but I helped close Castle Couture tonight as well.  Castle is my favourite store in all of Fantasyland.  It used to be called Tinker Bell's Treasures but they changed it last year.  Anyways, in Castle Couture, you can buy almost any of the Dianey Princess dresses, tiaras, etc.  But the best part is the Pixie Dust.  As a Cast Member working in Castle Couture, you get to sprinkle people with Pixie Dust while they make a wish.

By the end of the night, everyone is covered in Pixie Dust.  We all sparkle.  But let me tell you, Pixie Dust is crazy hard to get out of your hair.

One of these days I'll get around to posting pics of my costume and name tag, etc.  Speaking of name tags.  I think I've already lost mine.  I found a rip in the bottom of my bag last night and today at work realized that I couldn't find my name tag.  So I got to be Connie form Largo, FL all night.  Which was kind of funny when parents would tell their kids to "Say Thank You to Connie."  I kept looking around wondering who they were talking about.

I've also spent some time exploring the parks and enjoying my time off.  I went to Animal Kingdom the other day and really enjoyed watching The Festival of the Lion King.  I also really love going on the Safari.  It's different every time you go on it.

I think that's going to be it for tonight, since it's already 1:46 am and I have to catch the 11:30am bus to West Clock.  So goodnight people!

No comments:

Post a Comment