Monday, August 30, 2010

1st Day of Classes!

My brain was actually forced to stop thinking of Disney for 2 classes this morning.  I am a note taker at my college and had 2 math classes I was taking noted in at 8:30 am and 1:00 pm.  Because I'm getting paid to do this, my brain checked out of Disney World and into Math World. ;D

Tonight I have 2 of my own classes to attend; Word Processing Applications 2 and Computerized Office Applications.  I've already completed almost half the class/homework for WP2 but I haven't even looked at the COA textbooks yet.  At least I know what to expect with the WP2 class as I had that teacher last semester for WP1.  I should be able to leave classes early on Monday nights as long as my work is done.

Tomorrow I have Interpersonal Communications. (yea! can you hear the sarcasm?)  The only reason I'm taking this class is because my advisor signed me up for a certificate program as well as my Associate program.  Blech!  Not my idea of a fun class, but the textbook has been an interesting if repetitive read so far. 

If you haven't noticed, I like to read ahead in my classes and get as much of the assigned homework as possible before hand just in case.  That way I'm safe if I forget or something comes up.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Aaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Holy potatoes ... 12 Days already!!!!
I don't know if I can handle this.  The wait is literally driving me insane.  How can a brain handle this much Disney thought?
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Anyways, enjoy your day.

No comments:

Post a Comment