Wednesday, August 18, 2010

CP Applications!!!

Oh My God!!!!!!!!!!!!
After 2 days of rumors and speculations, the CP apps are out today.  I watched the e-presentation the minute I found out they were out on Facebook.  Of course I seen the presentation a bunch of times so I mostly skipped through it.  But then I got to fill out the application and complete the web interview.  The WI wasn't that hard, more like filling out an online application for a regular job.  I had to answer questions like: You are on time to work and answer with Strongly Agree/Agree/Neutral.Disagree/Strongly Disagree.  Just a hint, you want to answer with the stongly agree/disagree because it'll make you seem like you have strong convictions.

When I found out I passed the WI, I though my heart was gonna come flying out my chest.  Of course my next step was to go searching for the phone (which I had to wait for *Mothers*) ans set up my phone interview.  So tomorrow morning at 9:45 am EST I will be doing my interview.

Everytime I think about it I want to squeel like a little girl.  I think tomight will be a Disney movie marathon.  I even rented one of those kids Sing-Along discs from Netflix.  I used to watch those when I was little and wanted to be nostalgic.  Now, it's just deciding which movies I want to watch.

Oh, and I've been checking Facebook every few minutes to see who passed the WI and stuff.  Everyone is soo excited.  I figure, that now that apps are out, we'll get a whole lot more people joining the group on Facebook.
Good Luck Everyone!

******* All you need is faith and trust ... and a little bit of pixie dust -- Peter Pan *******

No comments:

Post a Comment