Wednesday, August 25, 2010

One Week

It has now been a whole week since I applied and had my phone interview.  Even though my interviewer said it would be 3-4 weeks before I found out, I can't help but check my e-mail every day just in case.

I'm driving everyone around me crazy with all my Disney talk.  To pass the time waiting, I like to "stalk" CP blogs; past and present, watch youtube videos like tours of the apartments and stuff.
I've also been reading Disney Vacation books.

Birnbaum's Guide to Walt Disney World is a great  guide to use when planning a trip to Disney.  And since they update it every year, it had some great information.
Also available are the Walt Disney World -Without Kids, Walt Disney World With Kids, Walt Disney World Dining, and Walt Disney World  Cruise Line.








Now, I'm not gay but a former co-worker (a Disney nut like myself) lent me a copy of this book.  It had some great information on the parks and ride, etc.  The authors also include what they call, Fairy Facts, little tidbits on behind the scenes stuff, or trivia, i.e. Prince Charming Carousel in Fantasyland is from New Jersey.







My next aquisition will, hopefully, be Mousekatraz; a book written by a former CPer about the program.

Well, until next time, Have a Magical Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment