Saturday, August 21, 2010

Waiting ...

So now comes the portion of the application process called "Waiting For that Purple Folder."  For those of you who may not know, Disney sends out the acceptance letters in a purple folder.

I thought for this post I'd list the locations I'd like to work at in Disney; all of which are in the Magic Kingdom.

 1. Tinkerbell's Treasure:
Tink is my homegirl and I would love, love, love to work in this store every day.







2. Disney Clothiers:

I love the look of this store and the fact that it's on Mainstreet.  I'd get to see guests when they first come into the park and before they leave.










3. Agrabah Bazaar:
This is a pretty cool location to work.  The decor is amazing and I love the Morroccan feel to it.  Plus, this is where I first met Aladdin and Jasmine.








4. Ye Olde Chistmas Shoppe:
Christmas is my favourite holiday and even though I might not extend my program to stay til Christmas, I think working here would keep the holiday spirit with me in Disney.







I have other locations that I wouldn't mind working, but they're in teh other parks.  I'll list those locations in another post.

For now take care and have a Magical day !

No comments:

Post a Comment