Saturday, August 28, 2010

Freaking Out

I am totally freaking out right now.  It's been 10 days since my phone interview and every chanc eI get, I'm checking my e-mail to see if I've gotten that acceptanc e-mail.  My mind has not stopped thinking about Disney things since my interview.  Even at work I can't keep my mind off it.

In addition to checking my e-mail, I keep checking the Facebook group page.  I'm telling you, it's a life saver.  I wouldn't be able to survive the wait without you guys.  D-Fam 2011 is starting off nicely.  There are even nightly Skyoe chats.  I haven't them yet cause I don't have a webcam or videocamera.  But I did sign up for a Skype account the other day so maybe I'll try joining in soon.

School is about to start for me so maybe that'll hold my attention for awhile.  My first classes are on Monday. Yea!  I'm taking 4 classes this semester plus, I have a note-taking job for the Academic Support Center, which means I'll be attending 2 additional math classes to take notes for other students.

I'm hoping this school semester goes by quickly.  I can't wait to go down to Florida.  The nice warm weather will be nice after a cold Connecticut winter.  I keep making plans for moving down there even though I haven't been accepted yet.  Maybe I'm jinxing myself but I can't help it.

Did I mention I'm freaking out?

No comments:

Post a Comment