Thursday, August 26, 2010

Playlist



Hey Guys!
So I think I'm now on Day 8 of "The Wait" and I have not stopped thinking of Disney yet.  I wish I could just know already so my thoughts aren't continually on Disney.  Of course even if I do get in, I'll be thinking about getting down to Disney.

Anyways, to pass the time (and stop bugging my mom) I've spent a couple hours today downloading and making a playlist of Disney music to listen to.

These are the songs I've included:
  • That's How You Know - Enchanted
  • Gaston - Beauty and the beast
  • Hakuna Matata - Lion King
  • Cruella De Vil - 101 Dalmations (Selena Gomez Version)
  • Once Upon a Dream - Sleeping Beauty (Emily Osment Version)
  • Duck Tales Theme
  • Hasta La Vista - Camp Rock
  • The Enchanted Tiki Room Under New Management - The MK attraction
  • I'll Make A Man Out of You - Mulan
  • Ev'rybody Wants To Be A Cat - Aristocats
  • You've Got a Friend In Me - Toy Story
  • Life Is A Highway - Cars
  • Zero to Hero - Hercules
  • Be Our Guest - Beauty and the Beast
  • Kiss the Girl - Little Mermaid (Ashley Tisdale Version)
  • Supercalifragilisticexpialidocious - Mary Poppins
  • The Unbirthday Song - Alice in Wonderland
  • Fantasmic! - HS attraction
  • Bibbidi-Bobbidy-Boo - Cinderella
  • The Three Cabelleros Theme
  • A Dream Is A Wish Your Heart Makes - Cinderella
  • I Wanna Be Like You - Jungle Book
  • He Melo No Lilo - Lilo and Stitch
  • I'm Still Here - Treasure Planet
  • You Can Fly! - Peter Pan
  • Hawaiian roller Coaster Ride - Lilo and Stitch
  • I Just Can't Wait To Be King - Lion King
  • Prince Ali - Aladdin
These are just some of the song I really like.  I would add more, but that took me awhile to make up.

Magical Wishes to Everyone!

No comments:

Post a Comment