Monday, August 9, 2010

It's Almost Time

I know I haven't written in a few months but nothing big has been happening on the Disney front for me.  I've been mostly working and trying to pay off my bills.  But ... it's August now, which means dun, dun, dun ... applications for the CP come out this month.

Now in previous research, I found out that the applications usually come out around the 20th, however, I found out on the Facebook page that there is a slight possibility that the apps will come out on the 16th this year. 

Life is about to get more exciting.  At least for the next few weeks.  The whole application process should keep me occupied for the next month or more.  Then, fingers-crossed, I'll be all hopped up on adrenaline from being accepted into the program.

Right now I have to start thinking about the Fall semester and that fact that I need to get books for my classes.  I'm taking four classes this Fall.  Word Processing Applications 2, Elementary French 1, Interpersonal Communications, and Computerized Office Applications.  In total I'll be spending about $350.00 on books.  Usually, I'd just buy the books online for cheap, but I can't find the books and supplies I need for cheaper than my schools's bookstore.

I also found out that the theatre I work for is progressing into a completely digital theatre, which means that I'll be back to working on the floor since they won't need any more projectionists.  Good thing I'll be working for Disney (;D) when that happens. 

Well, that's about it for today.  Except that I'm beyond super excited about Disney and can't wait.

Hope you all have a very magical day!

No comments:

Post a Comment