Friday, January 7, 2011

Day 12

Day 12:  Favourite Villain Song

My current favourite Disney movie id The Princess and the Frog.  So a lot of my favourites come from that movie.
My favourite Villain song would have to be Friends On The Other Side sung by Dr. Facilier.


Today was the first day of my last week at work.  It's kinda weird thinking that I'll be leaving Connecticut in a week and won't be back for at least 6 months or so.

All but a few necessary items have been packed now.  My room is still a bit of a mess thought but it's pretty empty.

Tomorrow I have a day off  from work so I'm gonna pack up my TV, DVD player, and most of my DVDs.  Of course I'll need to leave some DVDs out for the trip down to Florida.  And if I need to watch a movie or some TV before I leave there's always the living room TV or my laptop.  Thank goodness for the Internet right?

I've been so excited to leave, I've had to listen to a Disney playlist everyday so that I don't start jumping up and down or squealing.


No comments:

Post a Comment