Monday, January 17, 2011

Day 2

Day 2:  My Favourite Princess

By now, I think that you can guess who my fave princess is.  And that would be Princess Tiana from The Princess and the Frog.  She's sassy, powerful, and knows what she wants.  Every princess should be self-sufficient.




So today was interesting.  It poured for hours today.  It made shopping an interesting affair.  First we went to Target where I picked up a few essentials as well as a new pocket-sized digital camera.  My mom also bought me a webcam as an early b-day present.

Next we went to the Disney Outlet store located, conveniently, right near Patterson and Chatham.  I got a few pins and a new Mickey shirt as well as an Animal Kingdom shot glass and a colouring book.  It was pretty busy and they didn't have much merchandise that I would really like to buy but it was cool to visit.

After that we went to Chili's for lunch and headed back to my sister's apartment to rest and relax for awhile (I haven't gotten much sleep in the last week).

A couple hours later, we headed out again (this time without the pouring rain) and went shopping at Walmart.  I bought some staple items like rice, condiments, etc.  You know, things that don't need to be put in the fridge or freezer.  And some items like plastic clothes hangers, tin foil, Ziploc baggies, etc.

For dinner we ordered Dominos pizza.  It was okay, but after a couple days of eating junkie foods, my body was not enjoying the pizza.  I think that it wanted some more healthy stuff.

Tonight, I'm gonna try to get to sleep early so that I'm not exhausted tomorrow.  My mom is going to take my sister and I to Harry Potter World tomorrow so I want to be awake for that.  It should be pretty cool.  And I want to get a wand; not really anything else, just a wand. 

I'll try and write again tomorrow night and let you know how it was.  Then I'll be going to bed early so that I can get up for 6 am.  I want to be a Vista Way before 7 am.  My mom thinks I'm a little nuts, but she understands that I want to try to get a specific apartment.

Anyways, good night everyone and have a magical evening.

No comments:

Post a Comment