Tuesday, January 18, 2011

Day 1

Day 1:  My Favourite Character

So you might be thinking after all these days that my favourite character would have to be something to do with the princess and the Frog movie.  And while that might be a good guess, my absolute favourite character in the whole Disney universe is Tinker Bell.  She's spunky, has attitude, she looks great, and is very creative.




Sooo ... tomorrow is finally Check-In day.  Tonight I will be going to bed by 10 pm (hopefully) so that I can leave the apartment by 6:15 am.  Like I've posted a few times already, I want a specific apartment.  And if it's busy, I probably won't get the one I want.  So better to be early; just in case.

The van is all packed with eveything again and I have my On-boarding paperwork all filled out and ready to go.  My important documents are all set and i have clothes laid out for the morning.

I hope everything goes all right and that it goes fairly quickly.  I'd like to be in the apartment getting things set up by noon or 1 pm.  We'll see how it goes I guess.

Today my mom, sister, and I went to Universal Islands of Adventure to see Harry Potter world.  It was so incredible beautiful.  But OMM was it crowded.  I think more people showed up today because of all the rain yesterday. 

Anyways, we went to Ollivander's first thing and stood in a looong line to see the wand choosing.  It was pretty cool.  Then we were practically shoved into the next store.  OMM were there so many rude people in there.  I bought an ash wand but I didn't get a real chance to look around because it was sooooo crowded. 

Next, I got post cards and had them post-marked with the Hogsmeaded Owl post mark.  And while my mom and sister got in line for butterbeers, I got in line to go into Honeyduke's candy store.  It wasn't too crowded in there, but there was a super long line to check out.  I bought 2 Chocolate frogs (one for me and one for a friend) and then bought 2 more for my parents.  I also picked up an Acid Pop, which just tastes like a sour apple lollipop.  But it was cool.  Zonko's joke shop was attached to Honeyduke's so I could see inside, but it was too busy for me to look around. 

We wanted to look around at more of the shops and things but it was so crowded and we were all sore from standing in long line (not to mention we all had headaches by that time) that we headed out to City Walk where we had a quiet lunch at Margarittaville, (Good food; excellent service), before leaving.

You know, I have to say that the employees in Universal (with the exception of one) were all very happy and friendly people.  That was kind of refreshing.

Maybe I'll go back to Universal again later but for now, this was pretty good.  My mom and I took pictures but I don't have time to upload them right now.  I promise I'll post them soon though. 

I'll try my best to blog tomorrow about the Check-In process and everything, but if not tomorrow night, then probably Thursday.

Here's hoping for a magical day tomorrow. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment