Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Day 7

Day 7: My Favourite Sidekick

In keeping with my mostly Princess and the Frog theme, I'd have to say that my favourite sidekick would, or course, be Ray, the Cajun firefly.  He's just awesome, funny, and he can sing.




This time next week I'll be checking into Disney. OMM!

It's exciting and nerve-wracking.  I keep thinking of how to ask for the apartment I want at Check-In and how to tell my roommate if I want to rearrange the beds.  Weird stuff pops into my head at the most random of times too.  My stuff is officailly all packed, save for my overnight bag and toiletries I'll need for the trip.  I've even moved into the guest room so that I could pack all my bedding and such. :D

Oh and you shouild see out my window here in CT.  It snowed all of last night and is continuing even still.  It's whiteout conditions out there.  We're supposed to get like 18 inches of snow altogether.  I'm glad I gave away my shift at work tonight.  I don't have to go in until tomorrow morning now and hopefully the roads will all be clear by then.  Tomorrow is ny last day at work before I leave for sunny Florida.

Then the next day my mom and I will drive to Jersey to stay with friends, go to a b-day party at Dave & Buster's in Philly and stay the night in Jersey.  The next day I'll be staying at the friends' house while my parents and them go to a medieval event all day.  Then the next morning my mom and I are hitting the road.  We're hoping to get as far as Georgis before we stop for the night.  We should be at my sister's apartment the next day before dinner time (hopefully aroung 3 or 4).  Then we've got shopping, Harry Potter World, and waiting for Check-In.

I'm making my mother drop me off at Vists for Check-In before 7 am.  I want to be one of the first people in line so that I can get a really good apartment.  I'll be bringing some snacky food so I don't starve after hours of filling out paperwork and casting, etc.

Anyways, have a magical day.

No comments:

Post a Comment