Thursday, January 13, 2011

Day 6

Day 6:  Your Favourite Animal

Now, I'm not sure whether the creators of this challebge meant live animals or cartoon animals, so I just chose an animal from Disney's Animal Kingdom.  My fave is the Okapi.  Some cultures have considered it the unicorn from fables and such.  I like it because it's like a mish-mash of other animals; but at the same time it looks pretty cool on it's own.  I took this picture on the first day of my first Disney vacation.



Well, it's Day 6 now.  Which means ... today is my last day at work.  It feels kinda weird.  I can't wait for Disney but at the same time, I don't really want to leave my job.  Everything at AMC has been awesome and I like my co-workers.  But I know that if I don't do the DCP, then I will regret it for the rest of my life.  Besides, it's not like this is the first time I've moved away from friends.  I had to move from Ontario, Canada to West Hartford, CT when I was 13 years old. (and that felt harder than this)

Anyways, I'll try to keep posting updates as much as possible over the next few days.  Tomorrow I leave for Jersey but I should be able to post some news as I go from now until Check-In.  OMM! 6 days until Check-In!  (Oh, and OMM stands for Oh My Mickey, yes, I know I'm a dork)

No comments:

Post a Comment