Saturday, January 15, 2011

Day 4 & 5



Okay, so yesterday was soooo crazy, I didn't get a chance to post anything, actually, I didn't get to go online at all yesterday.  Our Dryer broke so we had to take all of the laundry to the laundromat. :(

So we're in Jersey right now and I decided to hop online to post and see how everything's going.  The drive to Jersey wasn't too bad but I was getting sleepy very quickly.  I think it's a Pavlov thing.  My parents have been taking my sister and I on long car trips since we were babies, so everytime I get in the car as a passenger, by about 30 minutes into the trip I fall asleep.  Tomorrow's gonna be the tough part though.  It's just me and my mom and I'll feel bad sleeping when she has to drive the whole way (she doesn't like me driving the van).

Anyways ... on to the 30 Day Challenge.

Day 5:  My Favourite Hero

Well, of course, my favourite hero would be Hercules.

Hercules & Phil

Day 4:  My Favourite Prince

My favourite Prince used to be The Beast but recently, it changed to *surprise, surprise*, Prince Naveen.  He's funny and witty.  And still looks good as a frog.


I'll try to post again tomorrow.  :D

No comments:

Post a Comment