Saturday, January 1, 2011

What A Mess!

My room is so disorganized now.  I've been cleaning and packing the last few days so my room looks like a tornado hit it.  I have boxes and totes stacked everywhere.

18 days left until check in and I can't wait. 

On a completely unrelated note, I was unable to go to work last night.  Why? you may ask. Well that would be because my car keys and the spare set  were with my parents on the way to New Jersey.  I had gotten dressed and ready for work, grabbed my purse and went to grab my keys when I couldn't find them.  I searched everywhere.  Then I called my parents and they found them in the van between the front seats.

I was so embarassed when I called out.  I didn't really want to work last night anyway (I was scheduled until 1:30 am) but I wouldn't have called out normally.  Plus, it looks bad becaquse it was a holiday, you know?  Anyways, I spent the night watching Season 4 of House and hanging out with the cat.  How boring right?  And now I've lost over 7.5 hours on this weeks schedule. Blech.

Oh Disney ... why can't it be January 19 now?

No comments:

Post a Comment